I saw the cutest little pouch full of candy in the Paper Crafts Magazine and knew I had to make some. It was so easy!
I thought I would make my very first picture tutorial!!! 1. The base piece of paper needs to be 4.25" by 11.5" (or so).
2. Score at 4", 5" and 9". You can adjust these numbers if you want it to be taller or wider.
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper 4.25 x 4" and adhere it to the first 4" section of your base paper.
4. Next, I cut a circle in the front of the pouch using a round die from my Nestabilities set. (I used the 5th circle out from the center.) I bought my nesties from The Crop Stop at a great price.
I used my Big Shot with both tabs down on the spacer platform to cut the circles.
Tip: I should have put the hole closer to the other side of the square, towards what will be the bottom of the pouch, closer to the scored line.
5. In order to make the black scallop ring around the hole I used the same circle die and a scallop die that fit on the outise of it.
It creates this scalloped ring.
6. Glue the ring around the rosie, I mean circle. :)
7. fold on all the scored lines.
8. Tie a ribbon around the flap.
9. Fill a clear pouch with candy, fold over the top and staple it to the pouch, under the ribbon.
10. Give to someone that needs a treat, not a trick!
Talk to you soon,