So, what does Amy needs? I’ll tell you what the Top10 Google answers are and then I’ll tell you what I really need!
1.Amy need to either wake up or start getting some extra will power…(it went on to say “Amy is a vibrant woman with emotional and physical needs” I like the Vibrant part!)
2.Amy needs to contact her phone service and have her number listed so her adoring public may contact her. (Isn’t that fabulous? My adoring public?)
3.Psycho Amy needs help. (Hey, I resemble that remark...I mean resent that remark!)
4. Amy needs to get out the monkeysicle and do some tests on him and what not. (!?)
5. Amy needs some help drinking apparently. (according to the next one I need help NOT drinking!!)
6. Amy does need Rehab.
7. Amy needs a crash pad.
8. Amy needs a forever home. (I would like to settle permenantly)
9. Amy needs a new display name. ( Do I?)
10. Amy needs a break! (I have been having a great one!)
I had to post the next couple too…
11. Amy needs an Americano. (woah...not so fast)
12. Amy needs adult supervision. (only on occasion)
13. Amy needs to PEEEEEEE! (that is kinda true)
What do I really need?
1. I need to work on my classroom. I found out I have to move rooms and I am a teacher that keeps A LOT of stuff in her room!
2. I need to write lesson plans.
3. I need to plan my first open house/workshop as a new SU consultant!
4. I need to arrange my craft space since we have rearranged. (I think I am going to stamp on my peg board that holds my tools, won’t that be fun?)
5. I need to make a little plan of fun things to do while my mom is here for a WHOLE 2 WEEKS!
6. I need to make my husband feel like he hung the moon every day! (Why? Because he did!)
7. I need to go to the laundry matt to wash a big comforter.
8. I need to grocery shop.
9. I need to make a card of my own creation.
10. I need to finish at least two more months of Zoe’s first year scrapbook.
Okay, that is all for today. Maybe it was silly. I haven’t been feeling 100% and this was a fun entry for me. Tell me what you need. If you decide to do it leave a post here so I can find your list!
See you soon!