Okay, I have heard a few of you talk about Google reader. I tried it out and I am hooked. It is EASY to set up but took a little time. After you get the reader set up visit a site you would like to "subscribe to" and copy the address from the address bar. In reader click the green "add subscription" button and paste the address. Once it pops up click the "mark all as read button at the top of the posts it shows. You can add as many as you want.
Why is it better?
1. You won't get so many emails from feed blitz (some sites come lumped together and some as individual updates and this creates lots of email)
2. They update immediately and show when there are new posts.
3. You can see all that you are subscribed to all the time.
4. You can put reader even on the google homepage
Why is it bad?
1. Some bloggers give stuff away based on who subscribes. I see all their stuff but won't be a feedblitz subscriber...bummer.
I will still have a subscribe link on my blog but I'm tellin' ya, if you subscribe to lots of blogs this is much more convenient. To try it out, click here.
Have a great day! See you soon. (I do have cards to post...yay!)